His LiFe
Sunday, December 17, 2006
10:10 AM
Assalamualaikum ppl..
it's my-way|`
I'm back again..
Coping with my current life..
The ups and downs...
2 weeks to the end of 2006..
Well.. time passes so fast..
Finally have my peaceful weekend..
To rest... to recharge my batteries for the coming week..
Making a surprise, swift comeback to silat training at Selayang on Fri..
Basically, its just that I miss these trainings much..
Another shocking news is that..
I may be rushed quickly to competitive scene..
Fighting in PERSISI President Cup in late January..
Cik Lan and Abg Im has been asking abt my availability..
One thing is that I'm off to Brunei in early Feb..
the time that the competition supposed to be running on..
I dun mind much if I were to pave way for my other teammates..
As long as I dun trouble my coaches and the team..
Furthermore, to play safe, right after the end of the course..
I plan to go back to competitive scene..
Just in time with my comeback to national training...
Thats where I wud try to give my full blast...
This is my passion...
However, I feel abit bad when I sacrificed something just because of this..
For instance, this comin sat..
Piala Khatulistiwa and my Xmas gathering with YCS peepz at Mrs Cheong house..
Well, how I wish I wud get the chance to go for these two..
But too bad, on the day itself.. I have my Silat Camp organised by my perguruan...
The thing is that I'm really much needed at the camp..
This was not the first time this simlar thing happened..
It happened alot of times, not only within friends but my family too...
I'm not over-exaggerating my passion..
Its just that this thing happened when the time I really had to go for my trainings..
esp. preparing for major comps and doing public performances..
Haha wad to do... every day is 24 hours.. nothin more than dat...